E-flite Blade mCP X Brushless
From RC Helicopter Wiki
Like its predecessor, the mCP X BL gives you the precision and stability of the proven AS3X® Flybarless System but what sets it apart is an all-new rotor head with longer rotor blades, as well as a brushless power system that blasts mCP X performance to thrilling new heights.
Inverted flight, flips, rolls, funnels, and hurricanes only scratch the surface of the capabilities the mCP X BL has to offer. When pushed hard with left and right pirouetting manoeuvres this heli will reward with crisp, precise tail response unfettered by a lack of power.
The only limits are pilot skill and the space available to fly in!
- Powerful, 6700Kv brushless main motor with 8100 Kv tail motor
- Includes fast flight and high-performance symmetrical main blades
- Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 200mAh 30C Li-Po battery and Celectra 2S variable rate DC LiPo Charger with AC adapter
- Brushless motors provide extreme power capable of performing any manoeuvre with ease
- A 3mm diameter, 125 mm length solid carbon boom keeps the tail from flexing during hard manoeuvres
- The carbon main shaft is also designed to be extremely durable, reducing damage during a crash
- Longer main blades keep the disc loading down to counteract the increase in weight
- The AS3X flybarless unit has been updated to work with the higher head speed of the brushless setup
- Robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos maintain servo-to-swash precision throughout the increased life- time
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus