From RC Helicopter Wiki
A glitch is a temporary loss of control caused by a problem with the helicopter's radio system.
Common causes are:
- Radio interference from outside sources;
- Radio interference from the electronic speed controller.
- Radio interference due to poor radio installation.
- Radio interference due to metal-on-metal vibration (particularly in the 10-100MHz frequency range, 2,4GHz is immune to this).
- Radio interference due to static discharge on the helicopter (particularly from a tail belt).
- Radio decoding errors due to poor receiver voltage.
- Drop in the voltage supplied to the receiver.
Share your opinion