Used for flybarless helicopters, helicopters with more than one main rotor (such as a tandem-rotor helicopter) and helicopters with multi-blade heads. The gyro mixer takes inputs from one or more secondary gyros and mixes them with the incoming control commands from the receiver to actively stabilize the helicopter's cyclic control.
Simple autopilot systems can often provide the same functionality.
Link title ==External Links==
- CSM Cyclock and gyros used for stabilization;
- Gaui GU-365 (single rotor) and GU-368 (tandem rotor);
- Mikado V-Bar / V-Stabi;
- Mikado Mini V-Bar;
- Mikado V-Bar user's wiki.
- Skookum SK360;
- Spartan AP-2000i by Spartan RC;
- LF Technik GyroBot 700;
- Rondo from pro-rc.de.
- SJGD FS600 Flybarless Stabilization Unit
Share your opinion