From RC Helicopter Wiki
The models they produce include:
- A 30-sized nitro helicopter available in a number of slightly different configurations, currently the "Shuttle Plus"; mostly superseded by the Sceadu. Arguably the helicopter that made Hirobo famous.
- A 30 to 50 sized nitro helicopter, available in both CCPM and mechanically mixed versions.
- A 90 sized nitro helicopter
- A small coaxial electric helicopter.
- A 500-sized electric helicopter.
- Turbulence D3
- A competition-class 90 sized nitro helicopter (another name for the Freya?).
- Bell 47G
- A large scale model helicopter powered by a 24cc petrol engine.
- A number of different scale models, including a huge 1/5th scale version.
Share your opinion