Their products for helicopter use include:
- Spektrum AR500 5 channel receiver with one long antenna for better signal diversity.
- Spektrum AR6100 6 channel receiver;
- Spektrum AR6100e 6 channel receiver with end pins;
- Spektrum AR6200 6 channel receiver with sattelite receiver
- Spektrum AR6300 6 channel lightweight receiver with micro servo connections;
- Spektrum AR6250 6-channel receiver with long antenna wires (for carbon fuselages);
- Spektrum AR6300 specialise 6 channel lightweight receiver with linear servos;
- Spektrum AR7000 7 channel receiver;
- Spektrum AR7100 7 channel receiver;
- Spektrum AR7100R 7 channel helicopter receiver with rev limiter;
- Spektrum AR9000 9 channel receiver;
- Spektrum AR9100 9 channel dual power receiver .
- Spektrum AR9300 9 channel receiver with long antenna wires (for carbon fuselages)
- Transmitter modules:
- Spektrum Flight Log receiver monitor tool.
Spektrum-specific technologies include:
Some of the circuitry inside some of the receivers is believed to be rated down to only 0 degrees Celsius, and there have been anecdotal reports of receivers failing to receive at lower temperatures.
There have been reports of Spektrum gear failing to work reliably with Ino-Lab 760 servos. See here.
The receiver antennas are quite fragile and can break off if not supported. They are easily protected by wrapping them in fuel tubing or 2.5mm diameter heatshrink.
- Spektrum receiver comparison;
- My Spektrum transmitter unbinds from the receiver;
- Spektrum alternate failsafe mode;
- Spektrum technical details.
- Spektrum RC official site;
Share your opinion