From RC Helicopter Wiki
- 7 channels
- DSM2 protocol
- 20 model memories
- Dual rates and exponential on aileron, elevator and rudder.
- 5-point pitch curves and throttle curves.
- CCPM support
- 6 programmable mixes
- Flight timer and integrated model timer.
- Two idle up modes
- Throttle hold.
- ModelMatch and ServoSync
- Graphical user interface.
The transmitter is very 'bottom heavy' if hung from a neck strap; a number of devices are available to move the neck strap eyelet below the power switch, leading to a much better balanced transmitter.
A number of people have reported odd results when rebinding a receiver from a Spektrum DX6i to a DX7 on a CCPM helicopter. The fix has been to reset all CCPM parameters to 50%, rebind, and then reconfigure the CCPM parameters as necessary.
The countdown timer alarm will not sound unless the display is showing the main screen (i.e. no menus).
Hints and tips
- Setting up Spektrum DX7 with Futaba GY401.
- Spektrum DX7SE - Improves DX7's resolution and frame rate.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus